Elna Blong

The Globe's Greatest Foot Blog Site

Entries from 2017-07-01 to 1 month

Do Fallen Arches Involve Surgery?

OverviewIf you look at an adult foot from the inside, you'll usually notice an upward curve in the middle. This is called an arch. Tendons, tight bands that attach at the heel and foot bones form the arch. Several tendons in your foot and …